Posted in Press Review | Tuesday, 26 February 2019
IHIF, oltre 2.350 decision makers attesi a Berlino per l’evento dell’anno della lodging industry
by Alexi Khajavi
I am pleased to say we are expecting over 2,350 of the hospitality industry’s leading decision makers and deal makers to attend The International Hotel Investment Forum (IHIF) next week in Berlin, Germany.
This year’s event will focus on discovering the latest growth opportunities, innovative strategies and in-depth case studies on how operators are adapting to the change in the guest’s purchasing behaviour. Like hotel guests, one size doesn’t fit all and to address that we have created an extensive programme to address every area of interest for those in the hospitality investment, management and development.
What I am most looking forward to seeing at IHIF 2019 are:
- Listening, engaging and mingling with 500+ global hospitality CEOs. There is quite simply no other place where you can find the best and the brightest of our industry than IHIF Berlin.
- Watching Sébastian Bazin, CEO of Accor and Mark Okerstrom, CEO of Expedia have a one-on-one conversation – no moderator, no boundaries. Just two CEO heavyweights having a conversation. Not to miss!
- The F&B Lounge – Raise a glass to non-room revenue and explore our freshest addition to IHIF.
- The IHIF Hotel Tech Hub – Back for a second year and bolstered by some incredibly important speakers from IHG, Amadeus and others on how they’re leveraging technology to increase top-line revenue and drive flow through to the bottom line profits.
- The networking at IHIF is unparalleled to any other event on your calendars – I truly love the powered serendipity of chance encounters at IHIF. With 2,400 of only the most senior level hospitality professionals attending – every meeting is ultimately a high-level meeting.
- Source: internews.biz